Potatoes are known to be the ultimate skin brightening vegetable. Potato slices were used since ancient times to brighten the under-eyes in just a short time period. There are many recipes and even facts to prove how potato cleanses this skin off its tan and brings back the actual, hidden skin tone. Today, we have bought an amazing potato mask recipe which will help fight off the tan in the scorching heat of this climate and will help you look fresh and glowing. So without any further ado, get to know how to use a potato mask for skin brightening at home.
Mentioned below are the steps that are required to be followed:
- First of all, take one ripe potato and peel off its skin.
- Next, cut it into small pieces and add it in a grinder.
- Add in a few spoonfuls of rosewater and grind it to make a fine paste.
- Scoop the paste out into a bowl. If your skin is oily, then add a spoonful of lemon juice into it. And if it’s dry, switch the lemon juice with honey. Add both if your skin is normal.
- Mix the ingredients well together into a smooth paste and apply the mask onto your skin.
- Leave it on to dry, then wash it off with water.